Khai Pa Lo - Sweet Stewed Eggs
Khai Pa Lo is a menu for vegetarian and most famous of Thailand local, Khai Pa Lo is a very unusual soup. it’s easy for cooking and delicious. And then use in period Kin Jay festival. That is good idea for Vegan.
Ingredients;- 1 Tablespoon of Cinnamon
- 4 Boiled Eggs
- 4 Piece of Brown Dry Tofu
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Pepper Corn
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Coriander Leaf
- 1 Teaspoon Dark Soya Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Light Soya Sauce
- 1 Level Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Level Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube (Or Vegetable Stock for Vegetarian)
- 200 ml. Water
- 1 Teaspoon Oil
Preparation;1. Pound the garlic, pepper corns, and coriander together in a pestle.
2. Remove the shell of the boiled eggs. Put the water to boil and add the stock cube in a boiling pan.
3. Heat a frying pan, add the oil and the pounded garlic, pepper, cinnamon and coriander mix and fry.
4. Fry lightly until the garlic is softened. Add the dark Soya sauce, light Soya sauce, salt, and sugar and stir it to mix it.
5. Add the whole boiled egg in fry them for a second to take on some of the flavours.
6. Put the fried ingredients into the boiling pan containing the chicken stock and water.
7. Cut the tofu into bite sized pieces and add to the boiling pan.
8. Boil for 10 minutes and turn heat on low for a gentle simmer for a further 30 minutes.
9. Leave it for cool then serve warm.