French Toast is Vegetarian Food for everyone and famous in France
. It make you fantastic because this french Toast make from tofu
. Suitable for vegan.
- 250 grams regular tofu, crumbled
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk or water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons light oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (or more, depending on your taste)
- Sea salt (optional)
- 4 to 6 slices whole grain bread
Blend all ingredients but the bread in your blender or food processor. Heat a frying pan on medium-high, adding a little oil to keep French toast from sticking. Dip the bread in the tofu mixture until well-coated but not soggy and place a couple of dipped slices in the hot pan. Cook for a few minutes on each side until lightly browned. Make sure that before cooking each batch of French toast you add a little more oil to the pan.
Serve with toppings of your choice. Such as honey, magarine and gam.