Tofu Dumplings is Called Ka Noom Jeeb Vegetarian Food.
A vegetarian dumpling with tofu, This menu is Chinese vegetarian food and famous is China. You can cooking at home very easy.
Ingredients for vegan version;- 1 Packet of Won Ton Skins (Thin pastry used for deep frying)
- 50 gms Tofu
- 100 gms Soya Beansprouts
- 1 Tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Crushed Peanut
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
Preparation;1. Chop the tofu into small cubed pieces.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan.
3. Fry the tofu cubes for 2 minutes, then add the beansprouts, light soya, sugar, crushed peanuts and salt. Fry for a further 30 seconds and leave to cool.
4. Take a won ton skin, add some of the fried tofu mix in the middle, fold up the edges and seal. A little water or egg helps seal the top.
5. Once you've used up all the fried mixture, steam the dumplings for 5 minutes.