Phak Chuppeang Thod is Fried Vegetables in Batter Recipe
This menu for vegetarian and most famous of Thailand, it’s easy for cooking and delicious. And then use in period Kin Jay festival. That is good idea for Vegan.
Ingredients for vegan version:- 200 grams green Asparagus
- 1 sweet potato
- 200 grams angel mushrooms
- 200 grams union rings
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 3/4 cup of coconut milk
- 3 cups vegetable oil
- 3 dried chillies
- 1 tbsp. sea salt
- 3 peeled shallots
- 3 bulbs of peeled garlic
Preparation:1. Pound the spice mixture ingredients in a mortar until ground evenly.
2. Peel the potato and cut all the vegetables into 2 x 1 cm parts.
3. Mix the 2 flours with the coconut milk and add the spice mixture
4. Wash, clean and slice the mushrooms in half.
5. Split the batter in four portions, one for each of the vegetables and make certain the entire piece of vegetable is covered in the batter.
6. Heat the oil in a wok and fry manageable sized portions until golden brown.
7. Serve the Phak Chup peang Thod with a sweet sauce