Strawberry Banana Yoghurt
This beverage menu for vegetarian, it’s diet beverage and makes you relaxing and good for health. That yoghurt is delicious for everyone.
Ingredients (use vegan versions):- 1 banana sliced and frozen
- 4 large strawberries or 5-6 small strawberries
- 2 tablespoons vegan protein powder, I use Naturade
- Splash of vanilla soymilk
Directions:1. Freeze the sliced banana overnight. Slice strawberries and mix with banana, pulse in blender.
2. Mix in protein powder, making sure all lumps are blended. Add a splash of soymilk and mix until smooth, but don't over mix!
3. Add some fresh, whole blackberries or more slices of strawberries at the end!
4. Packs a good serving of protein without any fat! You could really do this with any fruit, but I think the banana is necessary for the consistency.
Serves for: 1
Preparation time: 5 minutes + freezing time for a banana