Sweet and Sour Stir Fried Vegetarian with Tofu
This menu for vegetarian and most famous of Thailand, it’s easy for cooking and delicious. And then use in period Kin Jay festival. That is good idea for Vegan.
Ingredients for vegan version:- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped peeled ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and cut lengthwise into thin strips
- 16 ounces firm or extra firm regular tofu, pan-crisped
- 1 large tomato, cut in 16 wedges
- 1 cup canned straw mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup preserved pineapple cut into 1/2-inch pieces (see note)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tofu
Preparation:1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots for 3 minutes. With a slotted spoon, remove the vegetables from the pot and plunge immediately into ice water. Drain well and set the vegetables aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of the pineapple juice. In another small bowl, combine the brown sugar, apple juice concentrate, and the remaining pineapple juice with the rice vinegar. Set both bowls where you can reach them easily while stir-frying.
3. In a wok, heat the peanut oil. Add the ginger, garlic, and jalapeño. Stir-fry until the garlic and ginger are fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the drained vegetables and stir-fry 3 minutes.
4. Add the tofu, tomato, mushrooms, and pineapple. Restir the fruit juice mixture to blend and add it while continuing to stir and toss the vegetables.
5. When all the ingredients in the wok are mixed together and the liquid is bubbling, restir the cornstarch mixture.
Enjoy your cooking for Sweet and Sour Stir Fried Vegetarian with Tofu is Thai vegetarian food.Serves for; 8
Serves with; stream rice