Pad Puk Ruam Mit is Vegetarian Delight of Thai Food
The variety of vegetables used in this Vegetarian Delight gives it an attractive colorful appearance. It is very easy to prepare and this menu is easy to cooking.
Ingredients for vegan version:- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 garlic cloves (kratiem), minced
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced cabbage
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets
- 1/2 cup cauliflower flowerets
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper/capsicum
- 1/4 sugar peas/snow peas
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
How to cook:1. Heat a large skillet and add the oil and garlic.
2. Add all the other ingredients. Stir-fry for 4 minutes, until the vegetables are crisp tender.
3. Serve with steamed jasmine rice (khao suay).