Fantastic Chocolate Cake
you have Manu for valentine day?, I have delicious Manu for diner is Fantastic Chocolate Cake. It's easy!
- 1 and a half cups unbleached white flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- half a cup of mixed, chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- half a cup cold water or soy milk
- half a cup of orange juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Sift dry ingredients into 8" square or 9" round baking pan. Mix liquids (except vinegar) and whisk into dry. When batter is smooth, add vinegar and stir quickly, until it is evenly distributed. Put it in the oven, don't let it stand around (that has something to do with the vinegar) Bake for 25-30 minutes...or longer until done. This cake is great served with Provamel's soya dream (cream like).
Source : Vegan Family