Clearly white Skin with Tomatoes Soup
Its easy menu for clearly white skin, it uses time only 10-15 min for servers’ 4-6 people.
Ingredients:- 1 can tomato puree (24 oz.)
- 1-2 cup corn (fresh is the best)
- 1 cup fresh mashed tomatoes or 12 oz. can of stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh sliced okra or 12 oz. box of frozen sliced okra
- Dash of salt for taste
- Dash of fresh ground pepper for taste
- Dash of garlic powder and
Preparation MethodPut tomatoe puree and fresh tomatoes in a soup pot. Gently bring to a slow simmer. Add salt and pepper, garlic and basil if desired. Let simmer for about 10-15 minutes. Next add corn and okra. Allow to slowly simmer for at least 30 minutes. This soup is even better the nest day and can easily be doubled to have for several days. The basic recipe will serve 4 people. It is low in fat content and can fill you up easily.
Source : Vegweb