Vegetarian Thai Green Curry
This is a simple and so good Thai foods, it is a popular menu at Thai restaurant. Vegetarian Thai green curry serve with Thai jasmine rice or Thai rice noodle. Sometime you can buy green curry paste from Thai shop or Internet. I hope you will enjoy cooking this menu.
Ingredients2 tablespoons green curry paste
300 grams vegetarian shrimp (made of bean)
2 cup firm tofu (bean curd), cut into 1/2 in squares
3 cups coconut milk
5 pea eggplants
1 red chili
6 kaffir lime leaf
1 tablespoon palm sugar
2 teaspoons sweet soy sauce
1/2 cup boiled bamboo shoots
1 medium carrot, cut diagonally
1/2 cup boiled pumpkin
Method- Soak tofu in sweet soy sauce for 20 minutes, drain.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a medium saucepan, fry green curries paste for 1 minute.
- Add 1/4 cup of coconut milk, season with sweet soy sauce and palm sugar.
- Add tofu and all the vegetables except the pea eggplants and eggplants until coconut float up during boiling.
- Add remaining coconut milk, bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are nearly tender or change color.
- Add pea eggplant and eggplants. Wait for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with kaffir lime leaf and red chili for serve.