Organic Recipes from Sundara Inn & Spa
Organic Spa of food can help you make fresh and relax all time. And then easy cooking & delicious. Suitable for Vegan.
"Visualize World Peach" SmoothieIngredients:
- 6 ounces organic peach yogurt
- 1 c. frozen peaches
- ¾ c. freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ banana
- 1 T. milled flaxseed
- 1 t. ginger juice
- 2-3 ice cubes
- 1 strawberry
- life mint
- salt a little
Procedure: Blend until smooth.
Serves for ; 2.
Spring Carrot Soup:May be served hot or cold.Ingredients:
- 7 large carrots cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 thinly sliced onions
- 8 cups vegetable stock
- 1 t. ground ginger
- 1 t. coriander
- 1/8 t. dried chipotle pepper or cayenne
- 1/8 t. white pepper
- 3 T. chopped chives
- Plain yogurt (to garnish)
- Freshly chopped parsley (to garnish)
- Steam or boil carrots in water 20 minutes, just until tender.
- Place in large kettle with: 2 thinly sliced onions and 8 cups vegetable stock.
- Simmer, just until onions begin to soften.
- Cool slightly, then puree carefully in blender in small batches.
- Add salt, ground ginger, coriander, dried chipotle pepper or cayenne, white pepper, chopped chives.
- Garnish with a swirl of plain yogurt, freshly grated carrots and lots of freshly chopped parsley.
Elemental Fire SaladIngredients:
- 1 c. dried Middle Eastern Cous Cous, cooked, drained and cooled
- 2 medium sized beets, roasted, cooled, peeled and julienne
- 9 shiitake mushrooms sliced and gently sautéed
- ½ c. toasted slivered almonds
- 3 T. chopped fresh parsley
- 3 T. chopped fresh chives
- 2 T. diced Kalamata olives
- ½ c. olive oil
- 3 T. cider vinegar
- 2 T. fresh Basil, chopped
- T. fresh Thyme, chopped
- 1 T. dried Marjoram
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chill. Re-taste to correct salt and pepper.
- Serve with mixed organic salad greens and warm bread.