Thai Stir-Fried Mee Sua Noodles Vegetarian is Mee Sua Mangsawirat
This is a vegetarian dish that has wonderful fresh flavor. The noodles are typically known as "Chinese" style but commonly served by street vendors in noodle soup as well as in stir fry. We like this with more garlic than suggested below, if you prefer lots of garlic try this recipe and add plenty of it.
This menu for vegetarian and most famous of Thailand, it’s easy for cooking and delicious. And then use in period Kin Jay festival. That is good idea for Vegan.
Ingredients for versions vegan;- 2/3 package Chinese-style noodles
- 3-4 dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked in water 30 minutes to soften
- 1/4 head fresh cabbage
- 1 spring onion
- 1/2 tsp Thai pepper powder
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
Method;1. Cook noodles in boiling water until tender; it will be just a few minutes.
2. Drain the noodles and rinse with cold water, set aside.
3. Remove stems and cut the softened mushrooms into bite-sized pieces, keeping the water in which the mushrooms were soaked.
4. Cut cabbage into large slices, cut spring onion into sections, wash and set aside.
5. Heat oil in a wok, fry the garlic until fragrant. Add mushrooms, then cabbage, soy sauce, and 4-5 tablespoons of the mushoom water.
6. Stir-fry until the vegetables are cooked. Add the noodles, stir and mix well, and serve.