Spinach Vegetable Pizza is Vegetarian Food
This menu is Spinach Vegetable Pizza for vegetarian; it’s easy for cooking and delicious. Moreover, it isn’t cholesterols for food. That is good idea for vegan pizza.
Ingredients use vegan versions:1 vegan pizza crust: make your own, or buy at a natural food store
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 5 oz. spinach
- basil and parsley to taste
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of vegan parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 thin slices of sweet potato
- 8 pieces of broccoli
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced
- chopped onion to taste
- 4 oz. shredded vegan mozzarella
- 2-3 oz. crumbled silken tofu, lightly marinated in oil and vinegar
Directions:1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. Steam the sweet potato slices and broccoli for five minutes.
3. Meanwhile, blend the tomatoes, spinach, herbs, garlic, parmesan, and salt, a blender makes a smoother sauce, but you can hand-mix if you prefer.
4. Spread the sauce atop the pizza crust.
5. Layer on the steamed sweet potato, then tofu, half the soy cheese, broccoli, pepper, onion, and finally the rest of the cheese.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Serves for: 2-3
Preparation time: around 20 minutes