Thai Vegetarian Green Curry
Your favorite vegetarian Thai recipes are Thai Vegetarian Green Curry. This menu for vegetarian and most famous of Thailand, it’s easy for cooking and delicious. You can conveniently purchase authentic, quality ingredients imported from Thailand. Moreover, it no fat. And then use in period Kin Jay festival. That is good idea for Vegan.
Ingredients for vegan;- 1 cup firm tofu, cut into 1/2 in squares
- 1-2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup green peas, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup bamboo shoots
- 1 medium carrot, cut diagonally
- 3-4 small green squash, sliced
- 2 tablespoons dark sweet soy sauce
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
Method for cooking;1. Marinate tofu in sweet soy sauce for 20 minutes, drain. Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a medium saucepan, fry curry paste for 1 minute. Add 1/4 cup of coconut milk, tofu and all the vegetables except the peas & bean sprouts. Simmer for 5 mins.
2. Add remaining coconut milk, bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are nearly tender. Add peas and bean shoots.
3. Cook for 5 to 10 mins.
4. Serve with jasmine rice.
5. Garnish with chopped shallots.