Tofu Pad Krapao sai hed; Thai Food
Tofu and Mushrooms in creamy basil with chilies recipe. Your favorite vegetarian Thai meals are Tofu Pad Krapao sai hed. This menu for vegetarian and most famous of Thailand, it’s easy for cooking and delicious. Moreover, it no fat. And then use in period Kin Jay festival. That is good idea for Vegan.
Ingredients for vegan:- 2 cakes of yellow tofu
- 300 grams rice straw mushrooms
- 5 chilies
- 10 gloves of garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup holy basil leaves
- 2 spur chilies
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 5 tbsp water
Preparation:1. Pound the chilies, garlic cloves and salt in a mortar until ground
2. Wash the mushrooms and cut them into halves
3. Cut each tofu cake into quarters and cut those quarters into thin slices
4. Heat the oil over medium heat and when hot, fry the tofu until golden
5. Remove all but app. 3 tbsp of the oil and fry the chilly - garlic mixture until fragrant.
6. Add the mushrooms and tofu and stir and turn for a minute
7. Add the water and cook until tender
8. Slice the spur chilies and add them together with the basil leaves
9. Season to taste with soy sauce and sugar.
10. Serve the Pad Krapao Tho-Hu sai Hed hot.