Pad Thai / Phat Thai- fried rice noodles recipe
One of Thailand's best known noodle dishes.This Thai food menu for vegetarian and most famous of Thailand, it’s easy for cooking and delicious. Moreover, it no fat. And then use in period Kin Jay festival. That is good idea for Vegan.
Ingredients use for vegan;- 100 gram flat rice noodles
- 2 shiitake mushrooms
- 4 vegetarian shrimp
- yellow tofu
- 1 tbsp. shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp. dried, pickled chinese radish
- 1 chinese kale
- 1 tbsp. ground roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 2 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp. oil
Preparation for:1. Wash all vegetables well.
2. Cut the kale into short lengths and remove hulls and root tips from the - ean sprouts.
3. Heat oil in a wok over high heat and add the shiitake mushrooms, radish, kale and carrot and stir fry for several minutes.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and continue to stir fry until done.
5. Serve the Pad Thai with lime wedges, ground roasted peanuts and bean sprouts.