Tom Yam Hed; spicy sour Mushroom soup recipe
Your favorite vegetarian Thai meals are Tom Yam Hed. This menu for vegetarian and most famous of Thailand, it’s easy for cooking and delicious. Moreover, it no fat. And then use in period Kin Jay festival. That is good idea for Vegan.
Ingredients for vegetarian:- 500 grams mushroom
- 3 cups of water
- 1 lemon grass stem cut into small pieces
- 3 slices of galangal
- 3 kaffir lime leaves
- 3 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 10 hot chilies, fresh or dried, fried crisp
- 1 chopped spring onion
Preparation:1. Clean and wash the mushrooms and cut into half if big.
2. Bring water to a boil, add the galangal, lemon grass, torn kaffir leaves and the mushrooms.
3. When the mushrooms are tender, add the soy sauce and remove from heat.
4. Add lime juice until source and salt taste is in balance.
5. Add the crisp fried chilies or crushed fresh chilies and sprinkle with chopped spring onion.
6. Serve the Tom Yam Hed hot