Matar Gajar ka Salad is Indian vegetarian food
Matar Gajar ka Salad is Indian vegetarian food; you can call name’s Green Peas and Carrot Salad. Green peas (called Matar) and carrots (called Gajar in India) are seasoned with herbs to give this light and nutritious dish. This menu for vegetarian and most famous of India, it’s easy for cooking and delicious. It has for sale in Indian restaurant. And then use in period Kin Jay festival. That is good idea for Vegan.
Ingredients for vegan:- 2 big carrot(s) chopped
- 1 cup(s) green peas shelled
- 1 big onion(s) finely chopped
- 1 green chills(es) crushed with salt
- a few mint leaves chopped.
- salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.
- fresh coriander or parsley to garnish
Preparation:1. Boil the carrots and peas with water on medium / low heat for about 5 minutes or till they are cooked but firm. Cool.
2. Now add the chopped onions, chilies, mint leaves, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Mix well.
3. Garnish with finely chopped fresh coriander / parsley.
Serves for: 4
Cooking time (approx.): 5 minutes
Style: North Indian Vegetarian