Mango Chutney is New Style Vegetarian Food in India
Mango Chutney called in India is Amm Ki Chutney. This menu is Indian vegetarian recipes for vegetarian and most famous of India, it’s easy for cooking and delicious. And then use in period Kin Jay festival. That is good idea for Vegan.
Ingredients;- 4 mangoes, slightly under-ripe (total weight about 3 lb/1.5 kg)
- 3/4 lb (350 g) brown sugar
- 2/3 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1.5 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 16 fl oz (400 ml) vinegar
- 2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 onion (finely chopped )
Preparation;1. Peel the mango with knife (good result with potato peeler).
2. 2 Evenly sprinkle the sugar over mango and leave for sometime in cool place (for better result leave 12 hours)
3. Heat the pan. Roast the cumin, coriander and cardamom. Add everything else and bring to simmer for about 2-3 hours on low heat, stirring from time to time, until the mango becomes translucent and the liquid has almost evaporated, leaving behind a thick syrup.
4. Remove from heat.
5. 5 Let it cool and put into jars*, using a funnel. Store in cold place an enjoy the mango chutney in coming