Chiffon Love Cake for Vegan of Valentine's Day
This menu for vegetarian, it’s easy for cooking and delicious. That is good idea for Valentine’s Day.
Ingredients;- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1-1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
Frosting:- 1-1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
*** 15 small fresh strawberry, halved, Fresh mint, optional
Preparation;1. Line two greased 9-in. heart-shaped pans with waxed paper and grease the paper; set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine cocoa and water until smooth; cool. In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 cup sugar, flour, baking soda and salt. Add egg yolks, oil, vanilla and cocoa mixture; stir until smooth. In a small mixing bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Add cream of tartar; beat for 1 minute. Gradually add the remaining sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Gradually fold into chocolate mixture.
3. Pour into prepared pans. Bake at 350 F for 18-20 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely; carefully remove waxed paper.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat cream and confectioners’ sugar. Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake. Spoon 1-1/2 cups of frosting into a pastry bag with a star or round tip. Pipe a decorative lattice design on cake top and sides. Garnish with strawberries and mint if desired. Refrigerate until serving.