Fried Noodles Thai Style for Vegetarian
Pad Thai or Phat Thai or Fried Noodles Thai Style Recipe is a very famous food for Thai people and people around the world who like Thai food. Vegetarian can cook Pad Thai by your self. You will enjoy with delicious Pad Thai recipe.
Ingredients:• 100 gram flat rice noodles
• 2 shiitake mushrooms
• 4 vegetarian shrimp
• yellow tofu
• 1 tbsp. shredded carrots
• 1/4 cup bean sprouts
• 1 tbsp. dried, pickled chinese radish
• 1 chinese kale
• 1 tbsp. ground roasted peanuts
• 2 tbsp. sugar
• 1 tbsp. vinegar
• 2 tbsp. light soy sauce
• 1/2 cup water
• 2 tbsp. oil
Preparation:• Wash all vegetables well.
• Cut the kale into short lengths and remove hulls and root tips from the bean sprouts.
• Heat oil in a wok over high heat and add the shiitake mushrooms, radish, kale and carrot and stir fry for several minutes.
• Add the remaining ingredients and continue to stir fry until done.
• Serve the Pad Thai with lime wedges, ground roasted peanuts and bean sprouts.
Source from: Vegetarian Thai Cuisine