TA-KO is Water Chestnut and Coconut Custard Topping Dessert for Vegan
TA-KO is Water Chestnut and Coconut Custard Topping. Thai desserts have passed a long history in Thailand, once they were praised about their deliciousness and elaborate creating in a king’s rhyme. Some of them are easy to cook, but has a wonderful flavor.
This menu is Thai Vegetarian and Thai dessert. It’s easy yourself for cooking at home. You can this menu in Kin-Jay festival.
Ingredients use for vegan;- 5 cups rice flour
- 6 cups coconut milk
- 3 cups water chestnuts
- 7 cups jasmine essence water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt small square pandan leaf vessels
Preparation;1. To make the jasmine essence water, soak the jasmines in the water in a bowl overnight close the cover.
2.To make the syrup. Boil sugar and jasmine essence water. Leave it to cool.
3.Slie the water chestnuts into small piece
4. Heat 4 cups of flour and jasmine essence water in a wok and mix well. Add the syrup and mix together, stir well.
5. When the flour become sticky, add water chestnuts and mix well. Drop into the vessels at the half of its.
6. To make the topping, heat the coconut milk to boil, add the remaining flour, salt and stir well. when it cooked. Remove from the heat.
7. Drop the topping into the vessels until full. Leave to cool.