Blueberry Cheesecake Special for Vegetarian Holiday
Do you have menu for special day? I have delicious menu for you is blueberry cheesecake. This menu for vegetarian, it’s easy for cooking and delicious. That is good idea for vegan.
Ingredients;- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups frozen blueberries, dry pack
- 1/3 cup blueberry jelly
Directions;1. Combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter. Pat mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
2. Mash cream cheese until soft and creamy. Gradually beat in sour cream, 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla and flour. Beat in eggs one at a time.
3. Pour mixture into crumb-lined pan. Bake in a preheated 325 degree F (165 degrees C) oven for 1 hour or until firm to the touch.
4. Cool and then remove cake from pan by loosening edges with a knife. Place frozen blueberries on top of cake. Melt jelly and spoon over blueberries to glaze. Chill until ready to serve.